Start your application by taking a Free Visa Assessment. Should you decide to continue with our service we charge a fee which starts from as low as £150 depending on the application type and complexity.

We offer additional services that are unavailable to you if you apply directly to the Government.

Assessment: An in-depth assessment by an expert of your eligibility, clearly outlining both temporary and permanent options

Career Options: Finding suitable career options that can lead to permanent residency.

Documentation: Qualification conversions, reference checks, career media pack, CV and cover letter for employment in Denmark.

Career Clinic: Interview preparation for securing job.

Job Searches: Conducted on your behalf by our recruitment team.

Job Interviews: With companies willing to sponsor a foreign worker on a full time basis.

Visa Application: Your visa application will be prepared, reviewed and submitted by one of our registered Immigration Officers.

Relocation Services: Assisting you with travel, accommodation, local schools, social security number, bank accounts, health, shipping etc.

Pay Limit Scheme

The Danish pay limit scheme is a fast route to a residence and work permit open to a limited class of workers. If you have received a job offer in Denmark with an annual salary of at least DKK 375,000 (currently around $US 80,000), you will generally qualify for a Danish work visa vary quickly even if your occupations not on the positive list, and without reference to your education or experience.

There are some cases where authorisation is needed despite the qualifying salary. For example, a medical doctor would not qualify on salary alone. Contact Migrate Me to find out if there are any special requirements for your occupation.

Corporate Scheme

Denmark’s corporate scheme is designed to allow companies operating in Denmark to transfer certain employees to Denmark for specific work more easily. Workers who receive a corporate residence permit in this way can re-enter Denmark to work multiple times as long as it stays valid.

Corporate residence permits do not lapse if the worker you give up residence in Denmark or if they live outside of Denmark for six months, unlike other kinds of residence permits.

Residents of many countries can live and work in Denmark with fewer restrictions. To find out if you require a corporate scheme work permit, contact us to discuss your case.

Greencard Scheme

Denmark’s greencard scheme is another point based system. Points are awarded based on your level of education, and work experience. Graduation from certain universities and certain work qualifications provide more points than others. Points are also awarded for language skills. Fluency in Danish, English or German are looked upon positively.

To find out whether your occupation or education entitle you to a higher score, please contact Migrate Me today.

Your Danish Greencard application must include a great deal of information and documentation. We can help you assemble and present your evidence properly. Don’t take chances with something as important as your future.


While it does offer a self-employed business visa, Denmark requires those moving to Denmark to be self-employed or to operate an independent company to meet certain conditions.

Conditions for Danish self-employment visa:

Your proposed business must suit particular Danish business interests.

You must prove that you have the financial means to operate your business.

Your presence in Denmark must be necessary to establish the business.

You must be actively involved in the business’ day-to-day operations.

Many small businesses do not qualify for this visa scheme. To find out if your proposed business does qualify, contact our advisers today.

Working Holiday

Denmark has reciprocal working holiday agreements in place with several countries, including Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. The working holiday programme is designed to allow young people from these and other countries to stay in Denmark for a time. The program also allows young Danes to travel abroad.

Under the working holiday scheme, you can qualify for a residence permit lasting up to 12 months. You can accept paid work to support yourself during your holiday. You can also engage in limited study or training.

Migrate Me can help you plan your travel arrangements and get your documents in order for you. Contact us today.

Family Reunification

Denmark operates a family reunification visa scheme, but it has some strict requirements.

Both the Danish resident and their partner must be 24 years or older.

Your ‘combined attachment’ to Denmark must be longer than to any other country.

The partner must pass a Danish language test.

The Danish resident must be able to support and house themselves and their family.

The Danish resident partner must post a DKK 50,000 bond to cover any public assistance that may be paid to them.

Special dispensation to one or more of these requirements may be granted if the authorities feel it is justified. To see if you need a special dispensation, contact our consultants today.


Migrate Me is registered and regulated with Australia’s MARA and Canada ICCRC to offer the most up-to-date Immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you are free to make an application directly to the Government who will only charge you their visa fees. Please note that the Government will not assist in the preparation or building of your application before its submitted. The ways in which to do this are not always clearly set out by the immigration authorities and result in many applicants presenting their cases incorrectly, inevitably leading to a refusal. Migrate Me has the expertise to ensure that all your options are made clear to you and your application completed to the highest standards. We provide a free assessment and only charge for additional services agreed in advance and in writing with no hidden charges. Migrate Me will also provide a full relocation and employment preparation service.

Click here for Australian Embassy Website
Click here for Canadian Embassy Website.