Canada Work Visa

Canada Work Permit

While skilled employment can be a path to long-term Canadian residence, temporary and short-term employment is available in Canada. Work visas are therefore available in many areas. A work permit is not considered a path to settlement in Canada. Work visas are intended to provide Canadian employers with a wider range of potential recruits, in order to fill vital jobs in Canada, bridging short term skill and training gaps. Nonetheless, many paths to Canadian citizenship do begin with a work visa. Our advisers can provide you with the strategies you need to achieve this legally, and with as little hassle as possible.

Working Holiday

The Canadian working holiday visa can allow you to live and work in Canada temporarily. You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer, and they must be able to show that they could not fill this position locally. Many live-in caregivers (for the elderly or for children) travel to Canada on working holiday visas every year.

Many temporary workers in Canada do not need a working holiday visa. This varies depending on their nationality and the type of work they seek to do in Canada. Don’t make a costly mistake by selecting the wrong visa. Contact Migrate Me today.

International Experience

The Canadian government has a work and travel abroad initiative called International Experience Canada. It allows non-Canadians to travel and work in Canada for up to a year.

Be careful when choosing which type of visa to apply for. We can help you make the right choice. Call Migrate Me today.

Only certain countries have reciprocal international experience agreements with Canada, including: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

Click here for free visa assessment


We are work in partnership with Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant to offer the most up-to-date Immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you are free to make an application directly to the Government who will only charge you their visa fees. The Government will not assist in the preparation or building of your application before its submitted. The ways in which to do this are not always clearly set out by the immigration authorities and result in many applicants presenting their cases incorrectly, inevitably leading to a refusal. Migrate Me has the expertise to ensure that all your options are made clear to you and your application completed to the highest standards. We provide a free assessment and only charge for additional services agreed in advance and in writing with no hidden charges. Migrate Me will also provide a full relocation and employment preparation service.

Click here for Canadian Embassy Website.