Canada Student Visa

Student Permit

Canada offers some world class educational opportunities. Studying in Canada can be one of the quickest routes to immigrating there as well.

Studying in Canada for more than 6 months generally requires a study permit. Once you have one, though, you won’t always need a separate work permit to take a job. Of course it is more complex than that. Don’t worry, we can help.

All applicants for a student permit must show that:

They have been accepted to a Canadian educational institution.

They can afford tuition, living expenses, and return travel to their country of origin.

They meet all the health requirements.

Click here for free visa assessment


We are work in partnership with Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant to offer the most up-to-date Immigration advice. We are not affiliated with any Government and you are free to make an application directly to the Government who will only charge you their visa fees. The Government will not assist in the preparation or building of your application before its submitted. The ways in which to do this are not always clearly set out by the immigration authorities and result in many applicants presenting their cases incorrectly, inevitably leading to a refusal. Migrate Me has the expertise to ensure that all your options are made clear to you and your application completed to the highest standards. We provide a free assessment and only charge for additional services agreed in advance and in writing with no hidden charges. Migrate Me will also provide a full relocation and employment preparation service.

Click here for Canadian Embassy Website.