Australia has been witnessing a lot of migration in the last few decades. The recent developments in financial and infrastructure sectors have led to huge requirements of skilled workers in Australia. Since Australian Labor Market has not been able to fulfil this requirement, Australia turned towards foreign countries to invite skilled migrants to live and work here.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 190
Keeping this scenario in mind, Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to migrate to Australia under skilled categories. For this, candidates need to select the right visa type while migrating to Australia. The various types are:
- GENERAL SKILLED VISA – For Skilled individuals who wish to migrate to Australia for work
- OVERSEAS STUDENT VISA – For overseas applicants who are currently studying in Australia
Unlike other visa types, the NSW (New South Wales) has moved this visa category aside from online system. Instead, the candidates have to lodge an EOI through Skill Select, where NSW will select applicants and invite selected candidates to apply for NSW Nomination.
Once that is done, it is important that they apply for the visa within 60 days. In case the application is not made within 60 days of EOI, the invitation will lapse and the candidate will have to start the process all over again.
Here are the steps every candidate applying for Subclass 190 needs to know and follow:
- Apply for EOI (Expression of Interest)
- Receive an invitation by NSW
- Should be nominated by the State or Territory Government in Australia
- Should score the minimum points to qualify for the visa
- Should submit all documents prescribed by the immigration
Here are a few requirements every candidates needs to pass to be eligible for the Subclass 190 Visa type:
- Age: Between 18 and 49 years
- Should have education qualifications required for their nominated occupation
- Should have experience to back up their work profile & knowledge
- Should pass the language competency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, etc
- Should have passed the health and character tests stated by the immigration
- Should have all the travel documents required during migration
- In case the candidate doesn’t have a valid passport, they should apply well in advance
Every Visa category has a set of requirements that every applicant should fulfill. With every requirement fulfilled, they will be rewarded points that will be calculated in the end of all the tests. To pass this, a candidate must score minimum 60 points.
HOW CAN MIGRATE ME HELP YOU?
Though Australia Subclass 190, Migrate Me will help you get through the NSW Nomination Process. We can assist you with the following steps:
- Explain how the NSW Nomination works
- Providing you best opportunities of receiving an NSW nomination with the right advices from our MARA registered case workers
- Dedicating a case worker to work along with you till you receive your visa
To start with the visa process, just fill in our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT form and our advisors will get in touch with you.