Nova Scotia Nominee Program is a new exciting opportunity for those looking to emigrate to Canada.
Nova Scotia is located in southeastern Canada. The capital city of Halifax is a modern, cosmopolitan city with a wide range of cultural, educational, and employment opportunities. Nova Scotians are renown for their friendliness, and willingness to help out a neighbour or co-worker.
Qualifying criteria for Permanent Residency program in Novia Scotia.
- 2 years of experience out of the last five years within one of the listed “in demand occupations.” See list of occupations below.
- Applicants must demonstrate intermediate language proficiency in either English or French. IELTS = 5 in each band
- Applicants must be between the ages of 21 and 55.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, and a post-secondary degree or certificate based on at least one year of post-secondary education or training.
- Applicants must have sufficient funds or assets to support themselves upon their arrival in Canada. There is no set amount although it will be looked at logically.
- You must not hold a criminal record or have any serious medical conditions
- Partner and Children can go as dependants
Most importantly, the applicant must demonstrate a plan to settle in Nova Scotia
More information can be found here
To see if you qualify and meet all requirements for Nova Scotia Nominee Program take FREE VISA ASSESSMENT