From among 60 migration programs for Canada, Quebec Experienced Class is one of them. Applicants who have studied or worked in Quebec are eligible to migrate to Canada through a fast track program, Quebec Experienced Class.
MIGRATE TO CANADA THROUGH QUEBEC EXPERIENCED CLASS
Applicants who have pursued their education or worked in Quebec for a brief period, can migrate to Canada through the Quebec Experienced Class. This program has two categories:
- International Students
- Temporary Foreign Workers
To be eligible to apply under the Quebec Experienced Class, you must have:
- Obtained a degree/diploma from an esteemed educational institution recognized by the Quebec Ministry of Education
- The degree/ diploma obtained should be within the past 36 months
- Should have studied in the Quebec province for a minimum period of 1800 hours, which equals to 2 years
- Should be able to present their completion of French course (intermediate level – advance) at the educational institution recognized by the Quebec Ministry of Education
WORK EXPERIENCE IN QUEBEC
Temporary skilled workers who have already worked in Quebec can apply for Quebec Experienced Class under the following conditions:
- A minimum experience of 12 months (prior to application) in Quebec in Skilled, Managerial or professional occupation
- Their employment in Quebec must be legal while applying for the visa program
- It is mandatory that the applicants submit the complete advance-intermediate level of French course taken at the Quebec educational institutions.
- In case the applicant is incapable of providing proof of the above, they can prove their French competence by way of Standardised language tests. These tests are recognised by the Government of Quebec and are to be used only as a last option
Learn more about this visa type from our advisors at Migrate Me. Just fill in our FFREE VISA ASSESSMENT form and we shall get in touch with you.