Get your Partner Visa to Australia Today!

Get your Partner Visa to Australia Today!


Planning to move in with your partner in Australia? You can apply and get your Partner Visa to Australia today! To be eligible to for this visa, you have to be married to an Australian citizen or an eligible applicant from New Zealand. If you are in a 12 months defacto relationship, you can also obtain a Spouse Visa to Australia.



  • You are at least 18 years old and are legally eligible to be in a relationship or get married
  • You should be legally married and have documents to prove so
  • You have a genuine relationship with your partner
  • Incase you are unmarried, you should be in a relationship with your partner for at least 12 months and will be continuing it further
  • You should clear the health and character criteria mentioned by the immigration of Australia

Once these requirements are met, you are highly eligible for getting the visa.



To apply for the visa, you have be overseas or in Australia on a temporary visa. These will help in securing your visa. For instance, you have a better chance at getting a partner visa if you are in Australia than from overseas.

To start with your visa procedure, fill in our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT form and our experts at Migrate Me will get in touch with you.



Once you have resided in Australia for over 2 years, you can apply for permanent residency in Australia. The criteria to be considered while applying for permanent residency, is that you are still in a relationship with your partner.

The other circumstances under which you can be taken into consideration for applying for permanent visa are:

  • If you, as an applicant and your Australian spouse/partner have children who are under the age of 18 years
  • If the spouse/partner died during this period
  • If your dependent’s have gone through domestic violence during this period of 2 years

These are the basic criteria. Apart from these, to improve your chances at getting a permanent visa, there are other conditions like character verification from your firm, etc., which are highly valuable for applying for permanent visa.



To join your partner in Australia, it is by getting your documentations right. Once the documentations are submitted and verified by the Immigration department of Australia, you will receive your visa.


To start with the application process, just fill in our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT form and our MARA-Registered Visa and Immigration experts will get in touch with you with your assessment reports and help you with your visa possibilities.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



8 − six =