Australia Needs You
Due to a high demand of skilled occupations, Australia is offering Permanent Residency Status
(along with the Choice to pick where you wish to live and opportunity to earn excellent wages!) to individuals in certain occupations in shortage.
ADVANTAGES OF HOLDING PERMANENT RESIDENCY STATUS IN AUSTRALIA?
- Be an Australian – The right to live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Employment – Limitless employment choices including being self employed
- Freedom of choice – Your right to live in the country is not tied to a particular employer
- Real estate – The right to purchase property and obtain mortgages and loans
- Citizenship – The right to apply for Australian citizenship or Dual Nationality. Dual nationality holders have more travel optionsdue to the different treaties in place
- Become a sponsor – The right to sponsor other relatives for permanent residence in Australia
- Heritage – Children born inside Australia will be Australian citizens by birth
- Education – Access to Free education
- Medical and Social Security – Access to medical and social security benefits
- Leader of the Pack – Only the main applicant needs to meet the migration criteria, family dependents qualify automatically & receive the same benefits
- Higher Pay – Occupations on the skills shortage list have much higher salary brackets.
- Consular Assistance Abroad – The right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas
- Complete Access to New Zealand – The right to travel to New Zealand without applying for a visa. Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in New Zealand
Some of the most demanded occupations on the list are:
- IT Specialist
- Care Workers
- Painter Decorators
And many more…