The Canada Express Entry System is like a boon for migrants who wish to move to Canada. This system is efficient which makes the process less hectic for first timers. This has accelerated the whole migration process making it easier for skilled workers to migrate to Canada to find better opportunities.
The Express Entry System has not only overcomes all the troubles that migrants felt during migration, but has also opened new ways for people to choose their way into the maple-leaf country. It has overcome all issues that were faced by the immigration department in the past. Express Entry System has also opened new avenues for employers in Canada to play an important role in streamlining the economic growth of Canada.
In the past few decades, there has been a shortage of skilled labour in Canadian market.This has increased the demand for skilled migrants from overseas to move to Canada. Authorities stated that the introduction of the express entry has not only accelerated the volume of migrants moving in Canada, but has also given the Canadian industries new hope.
The Express Entry System makes the process of migration to move quickly and precisely. Here are a few things you should know about the Canada Express Entry.
HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY
- This new system has successfully made things more efficient and more applicant friendly. The various requirements in this system can be easily understood by applicants. In this system, as an applicants, you must show experience and skills that compel an employer to offer you a permanent job which will automatically grant you a permanent residency visa in Canada.
- You have to create a profile in the Express Entry System and get your application approved. Once that is done, employers will get access to your profile and offer you employment who finds you best suited as per their requirement.
- Having a good profile improves your chances at getting a better score.
- Express Entry provides a good opportunity for employers all over Canada to hire smart and talented people. With the introduction of this system, they get access to a whole new set of candidates who are looking for good employment opportunities in companies like theirs.
- Applicants between the age group of 20-29 are awarded an extra 10 points while making their profile.
- Another point that highlights Express Entry is that this system was specially introduced for Permanent Resident Visas in Canada. This separation from the regular immigration system has speeded up the process for candidates who seek employment in Canada.
To know more about the Canada Express Entry, just fill in our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT form. Our visa experts will get in touch with you and guide you through the entire process and also counsel you regarding the same.