Australia has been developing economically since the past few decades. This has lead to a boom in various industries, thus increasing the demand for professionals and skilled workers. Australia not only presents a good lifestyle but has also become the hub of opportunities for those who are looking for better careers and education. Here is why.
MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA FOR BETTER FUTURE
AUSTRALIA SKILLED IMMIGRATION:
Australian government has encouraged skilled workers from overseas to migrate to Australia to work and settle down. Australia is looking for applicants for skilled as well as managerial level. Till date, Australia has been the home for more than one million immigrants in [ast few decades. Most of these migrants came to Australia with a dream of improving their career opportunities and have succeed in doing so.
The eligibility of these applicants will be based on the Points Calculator introduced by the Australian Government for Immigration purposes.
IMMIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA:
Immigration to Australia is for applicants from all age groups, education qualifications, backgrounds, etc. Australia has introduced various immigration programs to suit the needs and requirements of migrants from all over the globe.
Here are a list of immigration programs in Australia:
- General Skilled Migration Programme – For professionals and skilled workers who wish to work in Australia for a fixed duration.
- Australian Permanent Residence – Independent Skilled professionals who wish to live and work in Australia for a period of 5 years. After which, they are eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship.
- Business Skills Provisions – Businessmen who are looking forward to set up business in Australia.
- Student Visa Program – Aspiring students who wish to explore the educational
- Working Holiday Visas – Migrants can now travel across Australia while taking up small employments to support their stay in Australia.
- Tourist Visa – For travellers whp are looking for a quick tour in Australia, this is meant for you.
- Family Stream Migration Program – Australia also welcomes relatives of migrants living in Australia as Permanent Residents.
You can also move to Australia to know about the opportunities available for you. The temporary Visa programs for such migrants are:
- Student Visa
- Work Permit
- Temporary Graduate Visa
SKILLED IMMIGRTION PROGRAMMES FOR EMPLOYEES:
Under Skilled Migration Programmes, you can apply under these categories.
- Australian skilled independent visa (sub class 189) – To work and stay in all of Australia
- Australia skilled nominated visa (sub class 190) – Nominated to work in a particular state/territory
GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION PROGRAMME
General Skilled Migration Programme was introduced to provide opportunities to migrants to live and work in Austraia. In order to migrate to Australia, applicants can make use of their qualifications, skills, experience and language skills.
All these applicants will have to go through some tests and score a minimum score in each criteria to be eligible for this visa programme.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SKILLED MIGRANTS:
Skilled migrants from other countries have to meet a few requirement s to be eligibe for the visa programmes. These requirements are:
- Language Skills Proficiency (Based on IELTS, TOEFL, etc)
- Education Qualification
- Skills Assessments
- Work Experience in nominated occupation
- Character verification
- Employement sponsor from Australian Employer
- Health Tests
Applicants should score a minimum 65 points to be eligible to apply for any of the Skilled Migration Visas.
AUSTRALIAN POINTS CALCULATOR:
To make the immigration process easy and less stressful, Australian Immigration has introduced the point based system. The Applicants will be awarded points based on the information they provide during application. The criteria used in this system are mentioned above.
To know more about Migrating to Australia, just fill in our FREE VISA ASSESSMENT form and we will get in touch with you.